All Politics Are Local
Nino is endorsed by:
I am running for the 9th Aldermanic District to:
- Create safer neighborhoods by reducing Madison’s crime rate, and by investing in neighborhood community policing and mental health interventions and services (CARES intervention Program).
- Listening to 9th District residents and their concerns on neighborhood and city issues – and then representing their voice on the Madison Common Council – so collectively, we can improve the quality of life and public safety in all Madison neighborhoods.
- Provide the needed resources to guarantee safe drinking water in all of Madison’s drinking wells, by reducing PFAS toxins (forever chemicals) and achieve the highest quality of safe drinking water in the nation.
- Protect and preserve Madison’s greenway tree forests, tree islands and street tree canopies, which provide cleaner air, lowers urban heat rates, and reduces Co2 greenhouse emissions – and incorporate nature-based climate solutions, through the city’s agency planning approval process.
- Develop an environmental and economic sustainability future for Madison’s children and all residents – through nature based de-carbonization programs, new energy-efficiency technology, and aggressive policy Climate Crisis goals, in achieving net-zero Co2 emission’ goals by 2050.
- Working collaboratively with UW–Madison and Bioscience Researchers to create new business start-ups and business spin-offs from existing biotech and UW medical research companies, in collaboration with local chamber of commerce organizations and the Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority.
Please vote on or before the April 4th general election
Mail in absentee ballots on or before March 28th
Voter Helpline League of Women Voters – VOTER Helpline: 608-285-2141